The Giao 2 #6 - Enchanting Studio
The Giao 2 #6 - Enchanting Studio
Hanoi, Hà Nội, Vietnam
- Entire Home
- 3 guests
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bed
- 1 bathroom
* The Suite No.62 is on the 6th floor of the building with dynamic & beautiful city view.
* This apartment has no lift, but it has a comfortable staircase.
* The studio of 30 sqm has 1 bedroom combined with living room & kitchen and 1 bathroom with full of sunlight. There are a queen-size bed, 1 extra single bed which can serve 3-adult guests
* The fully furnished kitchen is useful for you to make delicious dishes.
* You will use entire house/ apartment
* You can use shared washing & dryer machines on the ground floor to wash clothes.
* My brothers and I will greet guests for check-in and check-out, and are available upon guest's request. We are always happy to support guests at any time.
* Guest can contact us via -------, Line, -------, Hangouts, Zalo, Email, SMS.
Other things to note
* Stay/Residence Registration: Foreigner is required to (i) present the information of Passport/ Visa/ Immigration declaration/ Temporary residence permission.
* We provide Vietnamese Sim Card Data of 3G/4G network with price of USD12 for 9GB data. Besides, instead of buying SIM card just to use for 1 person use, we also rent the mobile wifi device of 3G/4G network with unlimited data, the mobile wifi device can share 4G/3G connectivity up to 10 devices simultaneously. The mobile wifi device rental price is $2,5 per day.
The neighborhood - Overview
* Friendly neighborhood
* I usually update the guidebook with my local favorites of special food/ restaurant, nighttime hot spots and attractions (please see the guidebook for your details)
* The location is strategic and convenient to tourist landmarks:
1.5km to Hoa Lo Prison Museum
1.8km to Hoan Kiem lake/ Ngoc Son Temple/ Old Quarter
2.3km to St. Joseph's Cathedral, Hanoi
2.3km to Night Market of Old Quarter (i.e. open from 8pm to 12am of every weekend)
3.0km to Temple of Literature
3.4km to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum/ One Pillar pagoda
4.8km to Trấn Quốc pagoda etc.
* Our TOMATO SEAFOOD RESTAURANT is located at 82 Le Van Huu street (not far from your apartment): You will get discount 10% of total bill from one of the best Vietnamese Seafood Cuisine Restaurants in Hanoi.
* We provide private airport transportation service with the price:
- for 4 seater: pick up and drop off $18
- for 7 seater: pick up and drop off $22
- for 16 seater: pick up: $33
for round trip airport transportation with special price:
- for 4 seater: $32
- for 7 seater: $39.
Please give me your flight details/ number if you need our transportation service. Besides, our private car service is also available for you to go to anywhere in north of Vietnam.
* Tour arrangement: I can help you to arrange Hanoi city tours or other tours in tourism places in Vietnam, like: Sa Pa, Ha Long Bay, Cat Ba Islands, Mai Chau, Tam Coc - Ninh Binh, Da Nang, Nha Trang, Phan Thiet, Phu Quoc, Ho Chi Minh, etc. given I have become a strategic partner of the best tour operators in Vietnam. I can request tour operators offer you the best prices.
* Scooter for rent: (without fuel) is USD10 per day. * Bicycle for rent: USD7 per day
* Taxi: Taxi fare is VND12,500 per km and VND14,500 per km for 4 seats car and 7 seats car respectively. It takes about 32km from Noi Bai airport to my house. You can take Mai Linh Taxi, Noi Bai Taxi, ABC Taxi, Thanh Cong Taxi, CP Taxi at the airport (there is taxi advisor there).
* Public transit: you can take bus (fare of VND7,000 per each trip), normal taxi and modern taxi such as: Uber (IOS and Android app for hiring taxi service) or hired local motorbike-driver (in Vietnam we call "xe ôm") to get around the city. Should you need any advice on public transit, please let me know.
* Switcher for hot water shower is in front of the bathroom.
* For getting rid of rubbish, please put it in the 2 green garbage boxes area in the 1st floor, under the stairs, next to the washing machine.
* the shared equipment (such as: iron, coffee maker, etc.) in the 1st floor must be returned to the original place after use
* Should you need any help to operate the house facilities, please feel free to contact me or my brothers for guidance.
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
|Cleaning Fee||PHP 534 (per stay)|
|Additional Guests||PHP 534 (after 2 guests)|
|Security Deposit||PHP 0
This amount will be collected by your Host upon check in and returned upon checkout to protect against damages or missing items. Learn more
50% refund 7 days before check-in (except for HomeAway service fee)
* Be responsible and considerate, especially in shared area such.
* Turn off lights and all electrical devices/ items when you are not in the apartment. It helps to prevent overheat and save the environment.
* Keep your shoes/ slippers and all other belongings inside the apartment.
* No smoking in apartment or the building (smoking on the balcony is allowed)
* Only applied for Vietnamese citizen: it is not illegal for unmarried couple to live (or stay) together in 1 room overnight.
* Only small parties with maximum of 8 people is allowed but should be ended before 10pm.
* No excessive noise between 11pm and 7am. Please be respectful and keep quiet in public areas, i.e., hallways and elevator.
* Only pets in cages, such as pet birds or hamsters and guinea pigs are allowed.
* Guest is responsible for visitors' access to the house. Guest's friends staying overnight without the host's consent is not allowed.
* Keeping with the apartment general decent order (put back things the way you've find them) especially cleaning utensil used when cooking for yourself.
* Any breakages are to be paid for in full - new or old without exception.
* Don't overload the washing machine - half full should be the maximum.
* Close all windows before leaving the apartment.
* Make sure the building's main door and the apartment's door are all locked when leaving the apartment.
* Residence Registration Requirement: Guest is required to (i) present the host a hard or scanned copy of the guest's passport and visa (if any) for residence registration purpose as required by the local authority; and/ or, (ii) execute the house lease contract (if required by the local authority from time to time).
* Other than that, please treat the apartment as your owned home :)
Many thanks and enjoy your stay!
|Check In||2:00 PM|
|Check Out||11:00 AM|
|Minimum Stay||1 night|
|Maximum Stay||180 nights|