1BR Semi Japnese near VENICE GRAND CANAL
1BR Semi Japnese near VENICE GRAND CANAL
Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines(15)
- Entire Home
- 2 guests
- 1 bedroom
- 2 beds
- 1 bathroom
* My place is 1/2 KM or walking distance only from:
- Venice Grand Canal, Venice Piazza and Venetian Mall at Mckinley Hill.
- SM Aura Mall, Market Market, Serendra and High Street at BGC.
* Just 6 km. from Airport, 2 km. at Ayala CBD and 1 km. at St. Luke's Medical.
* With easy access to local SHOPS and RESTAURANTS. Just outside the condo have:
- Jollibee Fast Food Restaurant
- Shakey's Pizza
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
- Gas Station with 24-hour Convenience store - Liquors also available
- With Laundry Shop and Water Station at the basement of the building
* With owned Hi-Speed Cable Wi-Fi and Cable TV with a lot of HD channels including HBO HD - Powered by SkyCable (Largest cable TV and internet provider)
* CAR NOT NEEDED because Regular Taxis, Uber, Grab Taxis and Passenger Jeepneys are available just outside the condo, and will connect you to Bonifacio Global City, to McKinley Hill and to any point of Metro Manila..
So if you're looking a BUDGET and SAFE Vacation Home then my condo unit at Ridgewood Towers is the best place for you.
THE RENTAL IS LOW but FULLY FURNISHED with "DECENT" interior and facilities. It fits the best accommodation right into your budget.
RATES and DISCOUNTS:
The base rate is $32/night but current rate is promo @ $23/night only.
But to avail the promo discount, you must book at HomeAway.com.ph (Philippines) OR copy my listing site below.
- FREE electric, water, cable and internet
- Kid or one extra adult is FREE of charge. But if you need the pull-out bed with set of beddings and additional towel, then will charged you Php1000. ( But that Php1,000 is a ONE TIME charged for the whole stay and NOT per night )
- FREE access of the swimming pool including your visitors but limited up to 4 heads only.
- Save a lot and 100% no hidden charges
A Brand new 1 Bedroom condo unit with modern semi Japanese interior. Located at 13th floor of Ridgewood Tower-3 and the window get unobstructed views of Bonifacio Global City.
- The HOME SIZE is 221 square feet and perfect accommodation for couple with kid.
- A good place to watch fireworks on Christmas eve and New year's eve
- AIRCONDITIONED BEDROOM with comfortable Queen-sized bed for 2 adults and with Single-sized Pull-out bed for paid extra guest only.
- WELL-EQUIPPED KITCHEN - It is Neat, Fully organized and NO hanging or exposed cookware at wall
- MODERN BATHROOM with Shower Glass Enclosure and Water heater
- With FULL PRIVACY DURING STAY - Friends and relatives are free to visit you
- With QUALITY SERVICES and HIGH LEVEL OF CLEANLINESS - The unit is thoroughly cleaned with FRESH Beddings and high quality Bath Towels before check-in time
ESSENTIALS and AMENITIES:
- 32" SONY LED HD TV with built-in FM radio and USB port for movies
- SONY DVD player
- 6 cu. ft. Refrigerator
- Electrolux Microwave (Combined Grill and Cooking)
- Electric Dish Sterilizer Cabinet that "Kills bacteria and other contaminant"
- Japanese bar table with High barstools
- Japanese Love Seat
- Flat Iron
- Range hood
- Folding Center Table - Can use as coffee table, Cooking trolley and Flat Iron Board
- Intercom unit connected at security desk
** BRAND EVERY 1 YEAR:
- A quiet Carrier Air-con
- Electric Fan
- Coffee maker
- Induction stove
- Hair Dryer
- Hair styling Iron
- Sets of Dining Utensils
- Sets of Cookware - All made of Stainless Steel
** BRAND EVERY 6 MONTHS:
- High quality Beddings and Bath Towels
THE LOCATION and VICINITY:
* RIDGEWOOD TOWERS is a newly built 3 high rise condominium in Taguig City. Located along C-5 Road Northbound, In front of Korean and British Embassy and Gateway of McKinley Hill and the World-Class Business District of Bonifacio Global City (B.G.C.).
* B.G.C. and McKinley Hill is Home to upscale shopping centers, condominiums, hotels, offices and International schools. A major global destination for luxurious living, shopping and nightlife.
RIDGEWOOD TOWERS is situated in the FLOOD FREE AREA with easy access to local SHOPS and RESTAURANTS.
- Water station
NEAR ESTABLISHMENT IN THE AREA
Just 10 minutes when you go over to:
• VENICE GRAND CANAL and VENETIAN MALL at McKinley Hill - This is the famous tourist attraction and one of favorite places in the City of Taguig because of the romantic feel.
• VENICE PIAZZA - A highly-regarded dining hotspot and home to an excellent chain of restaurants offering diners a taste of European and Mediterranean flavors amidst a charming setting.
• TUSCANY RESTAURANT ROW at Mckinley Hill _ Place to find the Mediterranean, Mexican, Filipino, American, Japanese, Italian, Thai, Korean, Germa, Turkish, Middle Eastern and Persian Restaurant
- SM AURA MALL - The most beautiful shopping mall of Philippines
- MARKET MARKET MALL - Place where you can do almost everything with a distinct Sunday street market feel.
- BONIFACIO HIGH STREET - Place where people can find a fashionable boutiques, chef-based restaurants, an urban amphitheater, water plaza and garden islands.
* Just 10 minutes drive to:
- UPTOWN MALL VIP CINEMA - World class theaters with crystal-clear picture and sound and luxurious reclining seats. With unlimited popcorn and drinks without leaving your seat. (Taxi or BGC Shuttle Bus)
- MIND MUSEUM - A well-anticipated, world class Science museum in the Philippines. (Taxi or BGC Shuttle Bus)
- THE FORT STRIP - A popular tourist area with a lot of nightclubs, lounges, and restaurants. (Taxi or BGC Shuttle Bus)
- MANILA AMERICAN CEMETERY AND MEMORIAL – Graves of thousands of Americans who died fighting in the Philippines in World War II. Free for Public. (Taxi, Jeepney or Walk)
- PHILIPPINE ARMY MUSEUM AND LIBRARY - The museum has a collection of antique guns, cannons, tanks, other relics from WW II, captured paraphernalia, ammunition, and weapons of the New People's Army (NPA). The museum's special feature is a tunnel with several arteries leading to different exits. (Taxi or Jeepney)
- FLYING TRAPEZE PHILIPPINES - Great for all ages, skill levels, shapes and sizes. (Taxi or BGC Shuttle Bus)
SAFE PLACE TO LIVE:
- Have a peace of mind during stay because our management is implementing a strict property rules to ensure all residents and guests are safe inside the premises
- Our 24/7 Security Officers maintains tight control over all who enter and leave the premises and they fully understand the emergency procedures during emergency situation
- With POLICE OUTPOST in front of the complex (Located across of C-5 Road, at the gateway of McKinley Hill)
- The number of Security Officers" on duty per shift: 1 at outside Parking, 2-3 at the gateway, 1-2 at lobby desk, and the officer in charge is monitoring the CCTV control station.
- The Condo Buildings equipped with EARTHQUAKE EUIPMENTS, 3 Elevators, 3 Stand-by Generators, Fire Alarm and Sprinkler Systems, Fire extinguishers at the hallways, CCTV Cameras at all floors and with WIDE Fire escape stairs on both side of the building.
- Condo Maintenance and Security Officers are available 24/7 and will provide FREE emergency assistance when required
- My Housekeepers is family relatives with good moral character - Surely safe all your belongings during stay
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO RIDGEWOOD TOWERS:
* FROM AIRPORT AND SOUTHERN PART OF METRO MANILA
- Head to NORTHBOUND ENTRANCE of C-5 Road (at SLEX near Gate 3) toward SM Aura Mall at Global City or toward Pasig City
- After 2 Miles or 3.2 KM from NORTHBOUND ENTRANCE, there's a first traffic lights at C-5 with Shell Gas Station, Jollibee and Shakey's Pizza at the right side near Mckinley Hill Intersection.
And just after the traffic lights, (100 feet more), Slow down and you can see the gateway of Ridgewood Towers at the right side.
* Please NOTE that from NORTHBOUND ENTRANCE of C-5 Road to Ridgewood Towers have only one traffic light and only one Shell Gas Station, Shakey's Pizza and Jollibee at Mckinley Hill intersection so this will be your key destination.
* FROM NORTHERN PART OF METRO MANILA:
- Head to EDSA toward Pasay City then turn left at Ayala Avenue toward Mckinley Road, then turn right at 15th ave. and merged to Old Lawton Avenue.
- After 1/2 km, turn left at Upper Mckinley Road until you reached C-5 Road.
Then at C-5 Road turn left and you can see Ridgewood Towers at the right side.
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Villa Staff
- Elevator in Building
- Private Pool
- Shared Pool
- Buzzer/Wireless Intercom
- Family/Kid Friendly
|Cleaning Fee||PHP 805 (per stay)|
|Additional Guests||no charge|
|Security Deposit||PHP 0
This amount will be collected by your Host upon check in and returned upon checkout to protect against damages or missing items. Learn more
50% refund 7 days before check-in (except for HomeAway service fee)
- The rental that I offered to you is very low already so please CONTROL your electric consumption because electricity in Philippines is very very expensive. Always turn off all running appliances when you leave
** VISITORS are free to visit you but it is your responsibility for any damages that caused from them.
Your cooperation on this matter is greatly appreciated!
ENJOY YOUR STAY
|Check In||2:00 PM|
|Check Out||12:00 PM|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
|Maximum Stay||180 nights|
Otherwise it was an enjoyable stay, walking distance to Grand Venice MCKinley Mall.
Close to SM Aura and not that far with Market , Market.
In regards of the smell of our lines, we don't put perfumes but that's the smell of the softener they used in laundry shop..
Please note that all our beddings and towels are freshly washed and dried from commercial laundry shop so we can't control of whatever soap and softener they used...
But anyway thank you very much for your business and I hope the services that we provided are acceptable to you ..
I really appreciated your kind words specially of the cleanliness of my unit….
Yes I’m a hygienic host and I am very strict when it came to cleanliness specially of the bathroom to ensure that it remains sanitary…. But in regards of the space of my unit, Well all one bedroom in Ridgewood Towers are small but not very small as you mentioned. Also, It is clearly stated on the descriptions that the HOME SIZE is 221 square feet and a perfect accommodation for “couple with kid or 3 people only”… So don’t be wonder why the rental is low is because the space is small. If you need a bigger space then of course you have to pay more on rental.... But anyway, thank you very much for your business and I’m glad you had a great time during your stay....
Our top priority is providing our guests with outstanding services and I’m very pleased that it had everything you needed...
Thank you very much for staying with us..
I really appreciate your comments and thank you for your business.. :-)
In addition, host phone number was is needed just in case of something is needed. I was left when the key was given and did not hear anything at all from the host even when i checked out. Location was too far from all locations but managed to use taxis and jeepneys.
Room was clean but had problem with shower drain always.
I regards with your concerned, here’s my respond with the following:
•Fast Food is located just at the gateway of condo. Not necessarily for delivery because it take hour or more than when get it at store. But for delivery number, just check at their website.
•Host phone number, email address was on your booking receipt. When you booked, I sent you messages and also I mentioned to you that “if you have any questions, just let me know”. Now If you won’t call me, text me or email me then that means everything is fine.
•In regard with Location and Vicinity, Full description of my unit including the Near Establishment in the area such as the Malls, Attractions, Hospital, distance of each location and travel time are clearly mentioned.. When you booked, maybe you just proceed immediately without reading the full descriptions and checking the location of the condo complex.
•In regard with the shower drain, All drainage holes in the batch room including the kitchen sink have mesh strainer so cockroaches WILL BLOCKED.. Now when you take your shower of course you have to remove for a while then put it back after your shower. That’s what all the guests doing it......
Anyway thank you very much for your business and I hope our services we provided are acceptable to you..
Thank you very much for your review and I really appreciated your kind words. I am glad you had a great time during your stay....
And it regards with your concerned or suggestion to provide an instruction of how to operate all the appliances, Yes I addressed that already...
But normally when my guests arrived, my caretaker/housekeeper demonstrating of how to operate all the appliances especially of the induction stove. And also they showing where the essentials are stored so easy for them to find when needed....
Anyway thank you very much also for your business and I hope our services we provided are acceptable to you... Please stay again with us when you come back to Philippines.
I really appreciated your kind words.
Our top priority is providing our guests with outstanding services and I’m very pleased that it had everything you needed.
Thank you very much for staying with us.
I am glad you had a great time during stay at my unit in Ridgewood Towers.
Thank you very much for your business and I hope you will stay again when you come back to the Philippines.
My top priority is providing my guests with outstanding services. I'm very pleased that you enjoyed again your stay, and that our location was perfect for your needs.
I really appreciate your comments and thank you again for your business.
It is so great to hear that all of you enjoyed our location, the amenities of my unit, the facilities of Ridgewood Towers and that you found the owner (That’s me) is friendly and helpful.
I appreciate your comments, and hope to see you and your family back here again very soon
Maraming Salamat po