CHEAPEST Spacious True 1-BR Condo! +WiFi
CHEAPEST Spacious True 1-BR Condo! +WiFi
Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines(26)
- Entire Home
- 4 guests
- 1 bedroom
- 4 beds
- 1 bathroom
REAL 1-BEDROOM UNIT (40sqm floor size), NOT STUDIO or FAKE 1-BR!
COSY NEUTRAL INTERIOR
CONCIERGE AND CCTV
ROOMY w/ RETRO FURNITURE
FREE WIFI + CABLE TV
– even if you compare with similar (or better) properties here!
NO HIDDEN CHARGES/CLEANING FEES
– saves you money, time & effort!
Very ideal for short/long term stays or on transit!
(comparison based on location, actual 1-bedroom unit area size, appliances/fixtures, amenities)
• 24-HRS FLEXIBLE check in/out timings at NO extra cost*
• Linens, towels replaced MORE regularly*
• FREE basic toiletries such as soap, shampoo, washing-up liquid, etc provided (one-off) to kick-start your stay!
STAY at this cozy real 40 sqm 1-bedroom condominium unit at AVIDA Towers Makati West, just at tail end of Ayala Avenue, Central Business District in Makati City.
• Brilliant location! Minutes away from Ayala Avenue’s prominent business centre, malls, bars, restaurants – with excellent access to taxi, bus, train
• In recently-opened property development, with less units in floors – far LESS crowded!
• Central yet surprisingly QUIET!
• Very SAFE! Security guard outposts on entrance, reception on lobby and CCTVs on property ground and each floor
• Fully furnished, air-conditioned modern open-plan living & dining area, comfy bedroom, shower room/WC and separate laundry room
• Facing Manila Bay area and the Old City -- you could catch the warm soft glow of sunrise and famous spectacular sunset from living room!
• All bills INCLUSIVE!
• Ideal for two (2) persons, but could accommodate more, with NEW sofa bed (double size) and extra stow-able single bed (please ask)
• Function/events rooms available within the property – ideal for family get-together, wedding receptions, parties (to book separately)
• Available for long-term stays – special discount for 3 months or longer!
LIVING & DINING
• 32’ Samsung LED TV with mobile/sound-TV mirroring – easy connectivity from your mobile phone!
• Samsung Soundbar – ultra clear and Bluetooth!
• Wi-Fi Broadband Internet – unlimited usage!
• SKY Cable TV
• Designer sofa bed, under warm lighting & double-sided curtains for more relaxing mood
• Extra designer square/box mini chairs – flexible for extending the sofa, or scatter around for extra sitting
• Classy retro wooden dining table (sits four)
• Indoor veranda/patio setting, with wooden garden table + chairs – overseeing the views of the old city
• 5cu Sharp refrigerator, with more spacious freezer
• La Germania electric stove – safer!
• Microwave, toaster/grill, rice cooker, cordless kettle, Italian 'moka' pot espresso coffee maker (both medium, large), cocktail/mixes kit, contemporary dining & cook wares
• Vacuum cleaner
• Twin orthopedic beds that form as super king-sized when pulled together – flexibility even for non-couples!
• Spacious wardrobe, with locked drawers and internal cabinets
• NEW Rain shower! (heated)
• Fiberglass shower area partition - NOT shower curtains!
• Full-length mirrored wall
• Bidet - more hygienic!
• Hair dryer
• Fully-integrated washing machine (+tumble drying)
• Iron and ironing board
RIGHTO, get in touch!
Would be good to share a bit about yourself and your planned stay in the buzzing City!
* * For SAME DAY/INSTANT/LAST MINUTE bookings: Please immediately call my property caretaker Maria to arrange your check in, as we need at least 4 hours from time of your booking to prepare the unit and meet you, thanks!
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Elevator in Building
- Handicap Accessible
- Shared Pool
- Family/Kid Friendly
|Cleaning Fee||no charge|
|Additional Guests||PHP 537 (after 2 guests)|
|Security Deposit||PHP 5,367
This amount will be collected by your Host upon check in and returned upon checkout to protect against damages or missing items. Learn more
50% refund 7 days before check-in (except for HomeAway service fee)
• Check in is anytime from 01:00 PM, check out anytime before 10:00 AM. Check in/out timings must be confirmed before the planned stay. If you’re late, we won’t wait! Timings must be confirmed, as nobody is on standby. Please bear in mind that we are not doing this on full-time basis. There will be a PHP 300/booking charge if any other time than what’s been agreed, to cover transport costs.
• Accommodates more than two (2) persons, with extra bed & bedding available **$10/night per additional person rate applies, after 2 guests, if not included in the total quote. Would require your basic details and valid photo ID on check -------.--- parties
N O smoking **smoking area conveniently located opposite the unit though
N O pets
N O more than the agreed number of guests
N O unexpected visitors (visitors are allowed only when agreed beforehand, with details provided)
N O noise late at night
N O illegal stuff
N O disturbances or nuisances with neighbours
N O rowdy or noisy behaviour
N O leaving of unit main door open
• ‘No show’ Policy: If there are any changes on your arrival date or time, you need to inform us at least 4 hours before the expected check-in time. Otherwise, if you didn't show up within 30 minutes +/- the agreed time, it will be considered ‘NO SHOW’. Consideration is highly expected at your end. If there are remaining days on your stay, you may rearrange for the following day, on an agreed time, to check in.
• Security Deposit: Fully refundable security deposit applies, refundable on last day (or depending on website process) and after final checks and subject to Rules/House Manual. This deposit is either taken/reserved only by the site, or by cash ($100 or in equivalent currency) on check-in. This is subject to final checks when leaving the property, on check out. This will cover for anything damaged or missing in the unit during your stay. Inventory may be provided to ensure that everything is agreed and this will be used for final checks. Please immediately have these noted on check in.
• Keys: Set of keys will be provided to you (including the ones for the closets/cabinets). In case you lose any of these, you may have to pay up to PHP 300/each key, in cash.
• Self-Service: You have to provide your own supplies during the stay, as we won’t necessarily know what guests would keen on doing (e.g. some cooking), for health & safety reasons (e.g. we don’t leave cooking oil or any perishable food/goods in the kitchen/fridge), and also for hygienic purposes (e.g. one-off soap must be sealed, shampoo & conditioner in sachet, not refillable ones). Luckily, there are four (4) convenience shops just few meters away from the property to easily get any of these! For example toilet roll/tissues will be provided on check in, but NOT for the entire duration of your stay (if longer).Please refer to the original advert.
• Cleaning the Unit: Property cleaning twice a week, OR on check-in/out for stays less than 5 days. My caretaker will be tidying up the unit during your stay on check-in/out for short stays. This might take an hour or so. This refers to, and limited to,
· Dusting up furniture, fixtures and appliances
· Washing and drying up linens (weekly) and towels (every scheduled cleaning)
· Clearing up windows and frames (depending on accumulated dirt)
· Vacuum of sofa, carpets (depending on accumulated dirt)
· Tidying up floors
· Cleaning the bathroom
· Taking out refuse/trash
Towels changed during cleaning visits, linens changed once a week, OR on check in/out for stays less than 5 days
We expect you to maintain the unit tidy and orderly, as how you would with your own home, as otherwise your deposit might be affected. The caretaker will brief you too on what and how to do some of these, for example, where to take out refuse/trash when needed.
• Cleaning Timings: Actual timings will be agreed on check-in or during your stay. It would be ideal to schedule this while you're away, to do the work quicker and efficiently. This is mandatory. I will keep you informed if there are any issues on this (for example, caretaker unable to come).
• Securing Your Belongings: You would need to lock up your things in your luggage or in the closet (please keep all keys with you) to further ensure that these are kept aside and safe. We never had incidents before, but just to remind you to keep them safe and away.
• Further Visitors: You must inform me (by email), or the caretaker (by phone or in person) of any of your expected visitors beforehand. We will then liaise this info with property admin. The property admin is very strict even on occasional visitors and closely monitors who are coming in/out of the unit. This is for security reasons and consideration of the more permanent tenants, and for you as guest as well. Failure to do this may cause your guests be turned away on entering the premises and your deposit might be affected.
• Health & Safety: The property is in good condition. Please observe any health and safety-related notices and personal precautions on your check-in, for example, location of fire extinguisher (this is just opposite the unit in the hall), switching off gas outlet of the stove after cooking (please ask how to do this), keeping the main door closed at all times (please remember to keep the main door locked!).
• Miscellaneous Services: For more pleasant stay, other services such as cooking, washing/ironing clothes, more regular cleaning of unit (e.g. daily cleaning, extra towels, extra changing of linens), messenger services may be possible; separate charges apply
• Please ask! Do not hesitate to check with me, my caretaker or even with reception/admin of anything regarding the property.
|Check In||1:00 PM|
|Check Out||10:00 AM|
|Minimum Stay||1 night|
|Maximum Stay||180 nights|
really enjoyed staying at your location. your rep was always there for us if we needed anything and showed us around your condo to explain everything. Place was very clean. the only 2 issues I had was that the bathroom door was very loud when we opened and closed it. Also the shower door was very hard to close all the time. seemed like it wasn't on the tracks very well. Besides those 2 issues it was a wonderful place to stay at.
very accessible for everything and staff are very friendly.
Gilmar D O
You have forgotten or chose to not to mention in the review though that despite the seeming shortcomings, particularly the internet connection that you claim you most needed, you were very willing to extend your stay for few more days. That, and demanded discounted rates. Aside from paying me directly, to avoid further fees from travelmob, benefiting you more.
Now, when you started being overly assertive on this, picking on littlest of things in the unit, started raising your voice over the phone, when calling me here in London was unnecessary as you can simply message me here or on email (therefore saving you money), but then you blamed me further with the overseas call on realizing I wasn’t willing anymore to extend your stay AND you were not getting the discount you hoped for AND avoiding the website fees by paying direct – it simply didn’t go your way.
The internet connection had few problems recently, I admit. This is being resolved by the technicians, to which I or my caretaker isn’t in control of. Immediately on learning this, we contacted you, but it happened on a weekend, the technical support of the provider is closed!
This is same with contacting my caretakers too, often they are somewhere in other cities (as they’re not on full time here) where the mobile connection is either poor or flaky, this we’re looking at too.
To claim that I was rude, I apologize, maybe I sounded loud, as I was cycling that time in the
Our vacation was excellent and the accommodations were perfect! We felt very "at home" and it was very peaceful and quite.. Thank you for letting us stay in your condo. We've stayed in several different condos in Makati area and yours was truly our favorite. It had everything we could have possibly wanted.,everything went exactly as planned...
Thanks once again for making this special place available. We will certainly be recommending your condo to our friends.